Greetings Potential Host!
This is an Invitation to Bid for the Opportunity to Host the Mystic Krewe of Caritas 11th Annual Mr & Miss MKC Pageant
Date: Mister & Ms. Pageant: 8:30PM Saturday, September 29th, 2018
Only bids that are submitted to MKC by Midnight, May 15, 2018 will be considered.
Bids must be turned in electronically by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org by the above designated date/time.
Selection criteria will include, but is not limited to:
· Contact information of Manager or person in charge of event for venue. This will include mobile number and email address. Secondary contact person mobile number in case of emergency.
· Availability to host Mr. & Miss Pageant on the dates listed
· Tables and chairs for Judges (Maximum of 5) table cloths, decorations, lighting for judges. Plus table and chair for one tabulator. Judge’s and Tabulator’s will be selected by MKC.
· Drink Tickets for Judges/Tabulator/Emcees. Maximum of 3 drinks per judge. Sodas/Water supplied at no charge
· Table for Emcees with chairs and lighting.
· Judges, Emcees, and Tabulators will get in at no cost.
· Dressing room capability including tables, chairs, lighting and mirrors for night of event(s)
· All Entertainment during Pageant will be provided for by MKC.
· Ability for MKC to enter premises early on the day of event to set up.
· Proceeds from door from 6pm until a specified time as outlined by the venue for nights of event.
· MKC Krewe Members & All Area Krewe Royalty will be admitted to the Venue at No Charge.
· All monies collected at the door go to MKC and payable via check at the end of the night.
· Venue VIP lists will not be honored during hours that money collected goes to MKC. Everyone has to pay unless their name is listed on the MKC VIP List.
· Spotlight technician and/or use of spotlight as outlined by venue for event(s)
· DJ and/or use of sound system as outlined by venue for event(s). DJ must be available at 6:30pm before the pageant for Sound Checks.
· Minimum of 3 Microphones.
· Venue will agree to advertise leading up to said event at no cost to MKC. Venue will also agree to ONLY USE MKC provided advertisements. This includes your website, Facebook, Twitter, social media accounts, as well as hanging MKC Provided Posters in your venue.
· Please include any additional offerings that your venue would like to offer to have MKC select your Venue, this section will weigh heavily on the bid approval process.
All venues who submit qualifications will be notified no later than June 12th at 10PM via electronic notification. MKC may ask that a selected number of venues be interviewed for bid clarification. No Bid will serve as a final contract with MKC. MKC Representatives will sign a contract with the Venue prior to the Event outlining your Bid and MKC Requirements.
We invite you to contact us with any questions about this Request for Bid, or if you need assistance submitting a bid. Our Event Coordinator is:
Miss Mackenzie Joiner
MKC is excited to partner with great businesses that believe in our efforts to raise money for HIV/Aids Awareness & Programs in Birmingham. We are also looking forward to great things for our 11th Year as we present our Bal Masque XI: The Hothouse on January 26th, 2019!
We would like to thank you in advance for your bid and we look forward to working with you!
With kindest regards,
MKC Event Coordinator